Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Flooding can cause extensive damage to your home or business. When left unattended excess moisture can weaken your home’s structure, damage your furnishings, cause electrical hazards and promote mold infestation. To avoid widespread property damage and costly repairs you need to act fast! Call in the experts at Reliable Restoration when flooding occurs.
Here’s Why to Choose Reliable Restoration
Reliable Restoration’s water damage experts are on call 24/7 and can provide IMMEDIATE RESPONSE to any size of water emergencies. Response time is usually within one hour and we do not require any upfront payment. Our water restoration specialists are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Reliable Restoration is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has been chosen as an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner.
We also provide:
- Advanced water restoration equipment and techniques.
- Direct communication between you and your insurance carrier
- Free on-site estimate using insurance company approved and local pricing. You are absolutely under no obligation to hire our services. No strings attached.
- Insurance capabilities. We work with all insurance companies to get your claim processed in the shortest amount of time.
- Complete Turn Key Solution: Water Restoration, Contents Cleaning and Storage, Environmental Abatement and Remediation, Re-construction Services.
When you call Reliable Restoration, our IICRC certified water damage technicians will inspect the damage and begin the water damage cleanup process immediately upon their arrival. We offer comprehensive water removal services using a system known as “top-down” or “in-place” drying for clean water damage situations. We can dry almost any surface without tearing out or removing affected materials.
Our high capacity air movers create a controlled “whirlwind” while the dehumidifiers remove the evaporated moisture from the air created by the air movement. By doing this we can save building materials and make sure the property is completely dried to prevent any further issues.
Primary Causes of Water Damage
- Pipe bursts
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Blocked up sewage and septic tank lines
- Flooded home or basement
- Water damage to floors and walls
- Broken hot water heaters
Minimizing the Damage: What Should You Do Before Our Experts Arrive?
Water damage is immediate and bacterial growth can begin within hours. Here are some things that you can do to prevent further damage.
- Safety first. Make sure power is turn off in the affected area. Be careful of slip and fall dangers that result from wet surroundings. Watch out for falling or potential falling debris from overhead areas damaged by water. If you are simply not 100% sure an area is safe, wait for your professionals to arrive before taking any action.
- Turn off the water supply.If possible, stop the water at its source to contain the damage. If the source cannot be turned off or the plumbing break is in a wall, call a plumber as quickly as possible.
- Move items on the floor away from the wet area.Water travels rapidly through carpet padding and rooms. Even previously unaffected areas could have water under them in a very short period of time.
- Reduce damage to furniture and carpet.Place folded aluminum foil or small squares of plastic under the legs of wooden furniture resting on wet carpets to keep water from soaking into and ruining the furniture. This can also keep the stain in the wood from running into and ruining the carpet.
When water damage, flooding or sewer damage occurs call Reliable Restoration. We can start the drying process TODAY. Do not risk future damage. We offer a complete turn-key solution because we perform all aspects of mitigation, restoration and re-construction with our trained and certified employees. We will get the job done the first time. Because we are not on any insurance company programs like competitors you see on television, Reliable Restoration Works for You, NOT the Insurance Company. Your best interest is our priority.
From our headquarters in Norcross and through our five (5) Rapid Response Centers located in Bogart, Stockbridge, Newnan, Villa Rica, and Woodstock we also serve greater metro Atlanta in the following areas: Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Austell, Avondale Estates, Berkeley Lake, Bremen, Brookhaven, Brooks, Buford, Canton, Carrollton, Cartersville, Chamblee, Clarkston, Cumming, Dallas, Decatur, Doraville, Douglasville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Fayetteville, Flowery Branch, Forest Park, Grayson, Griffin, Hampton, Hiram, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithia Springs, Lithonia, Locust Grove, Mableton, Marietta, McDonough, Milton, Morrow, Newnan, Norcross, Palmetto, Peachtree City, Peachtree Corners, Powder Springs, Riverdale, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sharpsburg, Smyrna, Snellville, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Temple, Tucker, Tyrone, Union City, Villa Rica, Woodstock